Facing Outlast (Full LP)

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

Alright...so after livestreaming twice (first livestreamed failed because I got stuck in a bed...), I've finally decided it's time. Time to face my damned fear of this game. Now, I recall being told during my first Amnesia playthrough, it got kinda dull because I ended up looking at the Wiki to see what monsters spawned where.

HAVE NO FEAR THOUGH, I won't do this for Outlast. The whole thing isn't blind, but most of it will be. I'll be spending the first video trying to get to the sewers again (where my last livestream ended) and now that I know where things are for the first bit, I can spend time searching for batteries.

Also, no webcam for this. A regular LP, I'll be delving into the story as well. I only hope I can make it through this game.

Just the second and third videos I get a bit scared. Fuck this game.

Last edited:

This may be the spot in the game I hate the most. Although Trager is my favorite character in this game because he's insane, yet...not insane, he doesn't last long. I wish he did.

Finally, Outlast is done. The Forest comes out a week from now and I can't fucking wait for that game.

Sorry about the wait Lava. I've had the next couple of parts saved up, I'm just a lazy jackass. That, and my internet is failing me. I want to try and finish this game up by this weekend (maybe do a drunk part).

2 parts to post, although part 4 has been up for awhile.

The game will be beaten today!

And finished. Will render and upload the remaining videos today! Finally glad to have it removed lol. Time to move on to other horror games.

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(8114 Online 764 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom