[Out Of Character] Fall Live Sessions

Discussion in 'Mummy's Mask' started by theLumberJack, Aug 24, 2016.

?

What day of the week works for you?

1. Monday

83.3%
  2. Tuesday

66.7%
  3. Wednesday

83.3%
  4. Thursday

83.3%
  5. Friday

50.0%
  6. Saturday

50.0%
  7. Sunday

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

I figured instead of cluttering the other thread we could poll possible days of the week here for going back on Roll20 if it's possible.

2. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Alright, I've kicked out Hex. If you guys want to get back in live sessions I'm good anyday except Friday or Saturday. Sol and TC are the ones we haven't heard from yet.

3. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

4. theLumberJack

5. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

my bad Sol, I meant to say Vint. You know all you white people look the same to me ;)

6. theLumberJack

Vint has voted.

7. TimeCrush

TimeCrush Achievement Hunter

Hah!

Details?

8. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

The words have been taken from my mouth:

9. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I can't see the results of the vote

10. SoL DarkLord

I just haven't said anything else in the other chat, because as far as Isal is concerned she is in near constant meditation and prayer, due to my personal schedule being a little erratic this last month, but next time they've returned home she should be available.

11. theLumberJack

MONDAY: Vint, SoL, tLJ, Ach
    TUESDAY: TC, Sol, Ach (I originally did not vote this because of my weekly game but its probably moving
    WEDNESDAY: Vint, TC, Sol, tLJ
    THURSDAY: TC, Sol, tLJ, Ach
    SUNDAY: Vint, Sol, tLJ, Ach

For the pole you have to click on the number of votes to see who vote but can only do it one at a time.

12. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

So it looks like mondays or thursday's. We might wait a few more days for Farside to get his class schedule

13. TimeCrush

Live sessions are going to be great, but I have come to enjoy the albeit slow 'ever playing' aspect of it.

14. theLumberJack

Thursday would be better than Mondays for me.

15. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

I can do tues/thurs if it suits better. Not my preference but it's an option that can be done if that's best.

16. SoL DarkLord

Postponing a little longer seems like a good idea... i have to order a new screen for my laptop anyhow.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Farside messaged me and said Thursday's are probably good for him. Sounds like he's doing orientation this week. Would the 8th be too early for everybody start back up? At about the same time as before 6:30c/7:30e?

When our offline session hits the next "Roll for Initiative" moment, we'll probably just wait until live sessions to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  18. TimeCrush

I'll only be able to play for 2 hours or so each session if we are meeting up at 7:30est. Would it be possible to dial it back a bit?

19. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

which direction is back? if we do it earlier sol and vintage won't be able to make it from work in time. I'm not a huge fan of later because many of us wake up early for work.

20. theLumberJack

Or live in AST

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice