[Out Of Character] Fall Live Sessions

What day of the week works for you?

• Total voters
I am not going to be able to play this evening. Had a surprise mandatory meeting after work where we were informed a handful of people were fired, and I got a FAT fucking promotion.

I am celebrating like I die tomorrow.

I love you all.

:cool

Sorry if you guys were waiting for me tonight. Stat said I'd probably have a week out (for dying) and then we didn't have a game last week so I just made the assumption and carried that forward.

LJ: You have another week to get your new character ready, but Zanros isn't quite done yet though.

Sol: firstly, you showed up as snooze not online, secondly I'm not your mother take responsibility for own commitments.

LJ: You have another week to get your new character ready, but Zanros isn't quite done yet though.

Sol: firstly, you showed up as snooze not online, secondly I'm not your mother take responsibility for own commitments.

I am. I simply commented that I am surprised. I spent a lot of time searching for a new job this past week as work has been um... how do I put this... a downward spiral since the plant manager left. as of right now I have set notifications both phone and computer side as a reminder for our games.

As a heads up I may be late next week. I have an event that goes until 1700c (1900 local) and the main bridge is closed in the evening for construction. I should hopefully be able to get back before 1830c but bus timings can be fickle with this much construction.

FYI I can't make it on the 6th, FYI, something with higher priority.

Alright, we'll have the 6th off, have fun in Ireland. My fiancee went there a couple years ago, she brought back Guinness Chocolate. For the alcoholic who also loves chocolate, it was delicious.

To Sol, the 6th isn't this Thursday it's 2 Thursdays from now

it was delicious.

All I want to do is stuff my face. Eat. All of it. Potatoes. Meat. Cabbage. Face hole. Go.

If I can make eyes at a cute Irish girl as she passes, hey thats great; but priorities on potato. I'm not going to sacrifice good potato time for you dammit.

Alright, we'll have the 6th off, have fun in Ireland. My fiancee went there a couple years ago, she brought back Guinness Chocolate. For the alcoholic who also loves chocolate, it was delicious.

To Sol, the 6th isn't this Thursday it's 2 Thursdays from now
I know when the 6th is. It happens to be my brother's birthday. i.e. the day I hate the most each year, because he becomes even more of an ass than normal.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6673 Online 365 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom