• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Follow Up To Ban Thread (to Be Answered By The Vf4 Admins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you guys are talking bout', but I didn't receive any notification whatsoever on that day. LavaRed just said I need to stop, and I said I will stop, and banned me minutes later for a month without me having ANY TIME WHATSOEVER to react. It was just like a snap, and then that was it. I didn't expect such a long timeframe of a ban but I don't get how the ban went from 4 hours to a day then to A MONTH!! That was a crazy step from a day. I at least expected like a week, but it was a month. Like I said, I think that was a bit overboard from 1 day to 1 month, and LavaRed gave me no time to react, I said I'll stop after she/he came in, but then like a minute after or even quicker than that, I was banned for a month. I was at least expecting a week or two weeks, not a crazy step from a day to a month. So, if you guys unban me, I can at least understand you guys consequences now, because I wasn't expecting this. It's like I got arrested by the police, and then put into a federal prison for a life sentence in prison. So, keeping this in mind, can you guys unban me?? I'm from Japan like I said, so I'm used to the hardship and the wars, but not used to like going from a police arrest, and then one day later, the police put me in a federal prison for a life sentence. SO, ONE MORE TIME, CAN YOU GUYS UNBAN ME??
Thank You,
Kyushu Taisan Kaikan Washikaiyaru In game name: [JAPAN] Mighty Japan!
1st Dan Black Belt in Kyokushin Karate and proud to be Japanese!

Video about JDSF (Japanese Self Defense Forces)
Hardcore Karate by the JDSF
Please watch these videos to see what I mean by hardship and wars for Japan, and how tough the Japanese truly are.
THANK YOU!

Let me put it this way:
1. You were banned TWICE for 4 hours for ignoring admins. (11/6, 11/7)
2. You were then banned for 1 day after continuing to ignore admins. (11/7)
3. After you STILL failed to follow the rules, you were banned for 1 month. (11/10)
4. This ban was upgraded to PERMANENT after you STILL FAILED TO GET THE HINT and attempted to evade the ban with a new account.(11/11).

On top of that, you have been muted and/or kicked a grand total of TWELVE times.

You've had MULTIPLE chances and failed at every one of them.

SO, ONE MORE TIME, CAN YOU GUYS UNBAN ME??
SO, ONE MORE TIME:

NO.

Can I ask that non-staff members please refrain from posting in ban contests? It keeps the contest clean of unnecessary clutter.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48185 Members
(8199 Online 455 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom