Forum Game - Preconceived notions!

Discussion in 'Spam' started by VintagePC, Jul 7, 2013.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Dunno how well this will work out but still something I think will be funny based on the double-takes I've done when browsing the "post yourself" thread.

Basically... describe what you think the person above you (or if you've seen them before, pick someone in the forum at random) looks like. The purpose of this is not to be as accurate as possible, but what you truthfully think they look like without having seen them before, and provide some light entertainment for those of us that _do_ know what they look like.

If you've been described, you're welcome to either laugh and point out the errors, or chuckle to yourself if you'd rather keep your appearance quiet.

2. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

TO be honest, I view Vintage as probably 5'10" (177.8 centimeters for those metric people). Maybe 180, Dark Short hair. Maybe some facial hair.....

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

I picture Vintage in true Nordic fashion....also wearing a tuxedo

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Lol... SoL's kinda close. One of these days I will have to deliver... *fires up photoshoop and teh camera*
    Both of you have posted yourself before...

Don't think I've ever seen Net in a picture... I'd say probably someone Caucasian of medium height/build, a goatee, somewhat medium/longer hair (brown or dark coloured) undoubtedly wearing a shirt with some sort of geek culture thing... and the obligatory toupee :D

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

I have teh giggles...because I know what Neticus looks like :p

6. VintagePC

I was completely off and he's a balding neckbeard of ample size with purple mohawk spikes? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Haha I have posted a pic before! Ill post another :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

8. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

I've always seen Net as a tux wearing shadow. Yep, you're a shadow. You're like...Nightshadow. But more Net-ish.

Vintage is a regular dude, but he wears a speedo and a fedora. Mhm.

9. VintagePC

o_O:couchpotato

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice