Frank West: View Aliases, a frag movie by RawrSpoon

A

Anonymous 72

Long title, blah blah blah blah blah I've spent lots of time on this, and if you don't watch in HD you're doing yourself a disservice

Feedback would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting into editing and stuff so yeah.

Nice vid. Towards the end of the vid you asked in a song, "What did she say?"
Well this is what she said. lol
"The start to the end of your credits was good in song and clarity.And yes, I watched it HD.lol
I was confused on the extra footage after the credits yet even so, with that "what she say"song in there had me watching the rest of the vid.
Usually credits are the last thing,unless you say bloopers or retakes to which your vid didn't state that.It just allows the audience to know what is going on. Anyhow, nice vid overall. Thumbs up. :)
~Angel <3

My personal editing preference is to avoid wipes (transitions) all together. I prefer straight cuts or dissolves.

Another technique that you can utilize to really increase the flow of your edits is to align it to beats in the music.

Really nice work overall though!

What platform do you use to edit?

English
6 years video editing experience

You have no idea how much is synced to the music. I spent easily 10-15 hours working on just syncing stuff. I synced just about everything I could think of @_@
Screeny

I used Vegas for the major editing with After Effects for most transitions and effects.

And yeah the ending is sloppy. I was sick of it and wanted to push it out asap. Next time I'm just making another video with the bloopers.

I hate that feeling when you just want to get it done and you are willing to do w/e just to be finished with it. Especially being such a perfectionist when it comes to my editing...

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(7469 Online 392 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom