Free cell phone accessories for reviewing from RAVPower

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by lonesome killer, Aug 24, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Got this from Slickdeals.net but can't find the thread. Go to this website http://www.ravpower.com/reviewer and sign up for their Genesis Reviewer program. What they do is send you a free product, you just have to write a review for it on Amazon. You get to keep the item.

The page shows only 3 things currently for testing, but I got something completely different. I received a Qi Wireless charger ($45 value) for my phone which supports it. I applied and 2 days later was contacted. Try it out!

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Nifty, might give this a go too.

3. lonesome killer

Tell me if you get anything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. lonesome killer

Did you get anything?

Offer still open.

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Never heard anything back... maybe because I don't have any amazon reviews up.

6. VintagePC

So got an email the other day asking if I wanted to review one of their external battery packs :)

Looking forward to it as my phone battery is starting to show its age.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice