Freezetag Is Back Now :)

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by RD1981, Dec 30, 2012.

1. RD1981

RD1981 Well-Known Member

friargram is on top of things with 1.07 release now you couldnt have a better person doing it he plans to keep maintaining the plugins with bug fixes he also has a better version of thirdperson out also.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Had a look at the code, it should be really easy to fix it so players respawn on auto-defrost.
    I'm gonna try to get a hold of friagram and ask him to include it as a feature (not hard to do, I could even do it for him and send the update if he's too busy).

I could add it myself but if he's willing to add it officially it would make my life a lot easier since I wouldn't have to re-add it every time a new update comes out.

3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I'm pleased to say we're getting it as an official feature - one step closer to the FT days of yore!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice