[Completed] Frost's Admin Application

Frost

Achievement Hunter
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
=====Application Format=====​

In Game Name: Frost

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes, here's the Link to my HLStats Profile:​

Time with Vault F4: I've been playing on TF2C Servers ever since the release of TF2C. (July, 28, 2020)​

Position you are applying for: TF2C Game Admin.​

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:

I've spent lots of hours everyday playing TF2C ever since it came out, I've never had so much fun playing TF2 before, reported a lot of people for their misbehavior, and I'd like to help by applying to be an Admin because there are NO Admins monitoring EU Servers.​

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:​

I play very often on TF2C, almost every single day, I love it here, and I've got plenty of time to spare.​

Seeing as how EU Servers need some staff attention, I'd like to provide any possible assistance. As some people like to spam loud and annoying sounds in Voice-Chat, cheat on EU Servers, and recently, Bots have been reported to be connecting to one of the EU Servers, I say that as some of the reports have been done by me.​

I have an unhealthy +600 Hours on TF2C alone, which shows how much I really love it. And lastly, I do have some experience with moderating servers, so I do not need to be taught the basics of moderating one.​

• I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Frost

Hello and thanks for your staff application!

It has been received and we'll let you know the results in 24-48h.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(6436 Online 439 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom