Geoff's Dark Descent Into Amnesia

Discussion in 'Let's Plays, Reviews, and Other Videos' started by Geoff, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Yes, it's been a few days since I played Amnesia. Why? Because I know exactly what is coming next. It resumes tonight where I probably spend most of the video in the room next to where this one ended, so I doubt there is much Storage I'll be visiting.

2. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

Game will be played during the day now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

So uh, doing this during the day is not any fucking easier. Well, maybe sliiiightly. Like, a centimeter. The game is still horrifying. I went as far as I could before I realized I was sweating to hell. Enjoy. Also, sorry, forgot to curse out Iceh. I'll try next time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Forgot to curse me out? xD Did I miss something I want to be in the loop :D

5. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

You were the person I saw in chatbox when I was thinking of someone new. You got picked.

6. Iceh

Oh :3 awesome! Mention me in a video! ^-^

7. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

There you go, you bastards. Oh man, I regretted something in this video.

8. Iceh

I am the monsters in your game Geoff all I want is a hug with sharp pointy things c:<

9. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

We'll see if I'm capable of going any further...

10. Iceh

why not continue in a chat with a friend xD? So you can be pushed to finish?

11. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

I prefer not to open steam overlay up during the game. I was considering having a friend join me in teamspeak, but then I realized that if he was too loud, I wouldn't hear the monster and I'd end up dead.

12. Iceh

Balance out the volume and make it so the person is quiet and there not to talk but more to talk you into going on xD

13. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

GO GEOFF! YOU CAN DO IT! WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU! :D :thumbsup :nomnom

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

I demand moar! :p

15. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

16. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

A bonus! You get a TRUE REACTION from me. Fucking game.

18. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Staff Member

LOVE IT!!!!! MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!

19. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

I've already made a mental note that once I get to the end part of the prison, I'm going to close the metal gate on the Gatherer and see if he breaks it down or opens it. I've never seen anyone do that yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play"

BRING IT ON! GEOFF IS READY TO DESTROY ALL MONSTERS! NOTHING TAKES ME DOWN

now someone get me some vodka...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice