[Completed] Gorilla Admin Application

Gorilla

In Game Name: Gorilla

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=298#

Time with Vault F4: I've been playing regularly on VaultF4 servers since the launch of Team Fortress 2 Classic's Death and Taxes update.

Position you are applying for: Game Admin [Team Fortress 2 Classic]

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I'm a fairly regular player of Team Fortress 2 Classic and I've noticed that there are times when somebody is breaking the rules and just generally making the game experience miserable for other players on the server and there weren't admins there to deal with it, so I'd like to be that admin and keep the game fun.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I've never been in a position of authority for specifically TF2 or TF2C, but I have moderated several other games and a Twitch Channel at one point. I've been following TF2C since the Facepunch days and have an active investment in its wellbeing. Outside of TF2, I love gorillas and other great apes and love to engage in primate-related humor.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Gorilla

Hi there!

Your staff application has been received! We'll review it and let you know the results, usually in 24-48h.

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(8538 Online 576 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom