[SMITE] Hello Migrators

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dafinch, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Dafinch

Dafinch Noob

Just a check in to see who and who didnt crossover scince the forums are gonna get the ban nuke.

2. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

I've tried posting it a few times on Reddit as well but that site is terrible. Trying to reach out to popular streamers as well. Hopefully we get a good portion of old forum users to pop in here.

Also, welcome to the Vault. :)

3. Ayutashi

Ayutashi Noob

Hopping on over. Hope to see some familiar faces soon.

4. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I know Geoff is moderator around these parts, but as community manager of VaultF4, I would like to extend the greatest of welcomes to the SMITE migrators!! :D

5. FriedGerry

FriedGerry Noob

it's just not the same

6. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Welcome welcome to our humble little abode!

7. Ayutashi

Ayutashi Noob

Agreed, but with some time and some of the community back it'll work out. Thanks for opening up to us, guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. FriedGerry

FriedGerry Noob

true, but I'm just not feeling it. I don't think I'm gonna post much, and reddit is shit
    have fun anyways. hopefully I can add as much people as possible so I can never play with them

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Geoff

That's okay Fried. Glad you joined the site, hopefully you start missing the forums so much you start posting more often ^_^

10. Genroleplayer92 present and accounted for!~

11. Ninja Sni PAH!

Ninja Sni PAH! Active Member

I'm interested to see how well this new place will do for all the people coming from the old smite forums :bookworm

12. Drexo

Drexo Noob

hey guys, this site looks pretty

can we swear here?

13. Geoff

Lol, fuck yes.

14. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

FUCK YEA!

15. Ayutashi

Ayutashi Noob

Awh, no more fruitcup, huh?

16. Dafinch

Dafinch Noob

FRUITCUP NO. errrr FUCK NO! FREEDOM!

17. Drexo

Drexo Noob

that's a fucking relief

I love the fucking shoutbox and I hope we get many more fucking people here from the forum!

18. Ayutashi

Ayutashi Noob

... Did the old forums just die for good? :\

19. Geoff

Been refreshing, I don't know. Been doing this for ages now, I hoped they would be up for at least half a day. =/

20. Dafinch

Dafinch Noob

No, youll know its gone when you see the lack of "community"tab on hirez's website

Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice