I'M GONNA NEED MORE SERVERS!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Jun 1, 2022.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

We're absolutely thrilled at the popularity of the mod once downloads resumed. To that extent, I think today was a record day in that we actually hit maximum server player capacity during the day!

Rest assured, we do have some extra capacity to add new TF2Classic instances, and we will be doing so in short order - we've already added another US and EU standard, and we'll be keeping an eye on that to see whether even more is required. (Edit: We've added two more US standards for now and will see what tomorrow brings in each region.)

Alas for our Australian friends, a second instance there necessitates a VPS upgrade so it is not as simple as spinning up a new install, but if it remains popular we will definitely look at what we can do there.

As I spin up new instances there may be brief hiccups in things like HLStats while configurations are deployed - so I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Thank you all again for your patronage - frag on!

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  2. Curly-Chan

Curly-Chan Active Member

I'm glad that TF2C is finally back. I hope that some day we have Latin American servers

• Like Like x 1
  3. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

For sure, that's a region we have in the back of our minds as a candidate for future expansion when resources allow!

4. wuiriam

wuiriam Not a Noob

Wait, how about Asia servers? :(

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. hawaw_dacar2

hawaw_dacar2 Well-Known Member

Never saw so many peps on our serv's

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. VintagePC

Further update... we've added some additional "Custom Maps" instances for both NA and EU.

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice