I'M GONNA NEED MORE SERVERS!

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
We're absolutely thrilled at the popularity of the mod once downloads resumed. To that extent, I think today was a record day in that we actually hit maximum server player capacity during the day!

Rest assured, we do have some extra capacity to add new TF2Classic instances, and we will be doing so in short order - we've already added another US and EU standard, and we'll be keeping an eye on that to see whether even more is required. (Edit: We've added two more US standards for now and will see what tomorrow brings in each region.)

Alas for our Australian friends, a second instance there necessitates a VPS upgrade so it is not as simple as spinning up a new install, but if it remains popular we will definitely look at what we can do there.

As I spin up new instances there may be brief hiccups in things like HLStats while configurations are deployed - so I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Thank you all again for your patronage - frag on!

Last edited:
For sure, that's a region we have in the back of our minds as a candidate for future expansion when resources allow!

Further update... we've added some additional "Custom Maps" instances for both NA and EU.

0vD6DdJ.png

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8738 Online 767 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom