In case you missed me....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Razer, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Razer

Razer Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

For those that might have wondered where I had disappeared to, here's the 1Kword version: 2016-11-08 15.29.03.jpg

2. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

3. Razer

I finally met a doctor that went further than prescribing antibiotics for my constant ear infections.

The surgeon removed a rather large cholesteatoma from my inner ear, and did a complete tympanoplasty at the same time.The repair included inserting a small section of titanium into my skull to hold things together. (do NOT google those two words unless you have a strong stomach)

Needless to say, I needed some time to myself for healing to get a good start.

• Like Like x 2
  4. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

Well I hope you're healing well!

5. Razer

As well as can be expected, given the circumstances....

Inner ear surgery is a great substitute for riding the gravitron ride from the state fair. For three days straight.

6. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

inner ear surgeries make you walk drunker than alcohol does, rest and get better

7. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Ya know what's good for healing? minecraft & tokamaks :p

Take it easy, we're not going anywhere while you get better :)

8. Razer

now I just need to figure out why the server is puking.

9. TimeCrush

TimeCrush Achievement Hunter VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member

Living that Zofran life!

10. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Hope things are going better for you Razer!

11. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I had a tymnoplasty as a little kid, tubes and all that happy horsecrap. It was horrible. I couldn't imagine going through it again now. I don't particularly enjoy being dizzy or nauseous.

12. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Any update Razoooor?

No offense, but you look like hell in that photo dude.

13. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

How goes the healing process & any news on derpcraft? :) If you're willing/able to make a dump of the server I can shove it on sascha and try to help debug.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice