[Resolved] Inappropriate Sprays?

Infamous1_VR

heyo,for some odd reason my sprays keep getting blocked even though I asked the admins if it was ok and I heard it was ok

Hi there!

I'll look into this and let you know what I find, hopefully later today. Unfortunately due to the nature of images sometimes it's a little squishy which side of any rules they fall and that inherently means there's some subjectivity involved when deciding if it is appropriate or not.

~Vintage

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

As far as I can tell only two of your sprays have been blocked by staff.

One of the sprays in question is pretty clear it violates our rules (this one was several months ago). However, for the more recent spray it is not as cut and dried. That said, I could certainly see why one of our staff members might have blocked it under our rules against overly sexualized images. There is inherently some subjectivity from one staff member to another but I think it's safe to say that they are not the only person tired of seeing large-breasted anime characters in game. I'm inclined to agree as there are websites more suited to that sort of thing as opposed to an online multiplayer game.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6841 Online 404 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom