Introducing Feed The Vault {Feed The Beast}

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by Reechard, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zetoxed

Zetoxed Noob

Thx so much :D I'll get settled then start recording :)

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Awesome. If you have a twitch.tv account do let us know the username and we can add it to the 'member livestreams' area of the site :)

3. JivenWail

JivenWail Noob

I'd like to be whitelisted :D

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Your minecraft username is?

I'd assume it's the same as your forum username but please state it explicitly so there's no chance of confusion. Thanks ;)

5. JivenWail

JivenWail Noob

Oh, my bad, sorry >.<
    But yeah, it's JivenWail
    Sorry XD

6. VintagePC

No worries. You've been added, welcome to FTV! :)

7. JivenWail

JivenWail Noob

Thanks a bunch! ^_^

8. IGN: kloney1
    I would like to start a server lets play for my channel. My channel name is crusadingkevin.

9. VintagePC

Done, welcome to Feed The Vault!

10. im_6s

im_6s Noob

I would like to join!

im_6s

Going to start a YT series.. Need a good place to start :D

YT channel is /o6sense (Legit partnership.. About to make myself a BG and start posting vids :D )

My last channel was /teh6s I made the BG myself..

11. Name: Phoenix_OverLord

Whitelist please

Really good with the FTB mods.

12. KleeziE

KleeziE Noob

Can I get added please?

KleeziE

13. VintagePC

Whitelisting is currently suspended until further notice pending new rules for the FTB server. We will post a new thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice