[Completed] Juno's TF2C Admin/ Application

Juno!

The Fop
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: Juno

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=64485

Time with Vault F4: 4d 01:54:41h (I've been playing since release. One period I factory reset my PC for cleaning purposes and couldn't redownload TF2C for a time.)

Position you are applying for: TF2C Admin/Mod

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I enjoy the game very much in my pass time, I could never get bored of this game. Why not be a part of the community that helps rid this small community of toxic and unwanted individuals? I had also noticed an influx of bots and hackers invading the TF2C community as of recent, and nobody seems to do much about it unless a mod/admin is there. (I can delve further into this topic if need be.)

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I don't get angry at videogames at all and I tend to be silent in chat went it comes to multiplayer games but I sometimes communicate when need be. I do have server moderation experience with one the community servers in TF2C (New-Old Custom Weapons Server) as well as general moderation of online users.

Signed: Juno P.

Thanks for your application!
It has been received and we will review it and let you know the results, typically in 48-72 hours.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(7391 Online 349 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom