LA Noire 5 Star Playthrough

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
Decided to install and try playing this game again. I finally found a way to fix the issues with this horrible port. LA Noire is a fantastic game, I'm excited to play it.

First video isn't technically HD, the rest will be though.

Yeah, the problem I am running into as of right now is street crimes. So, I'll be doing them as they come. Will make the game longer but so be it.

Spoilers for upcoming parts...I'm not taking my own advice. "I'm going to keep them under 40 minutes" my ass. >=/

I think what my plans are as of right now are to just focus on LA Noire. I should have it done within a week and a half or so, and then we'll be extremely close to AMFP.

Currently have 21 parts rendered. That's all the way up to the Studio Secretary Murder. After that, the rest of the game will be rendered in 480p.

The plan to play a case a day is going good, and since I have so many parts saved up I'll be able to upload LA Noire a good week after it is finished, along with AMFP (if I can run it).

As of right now, trying to do a video a day for uploads.

I have gone through and deleted every LA Noire video. I'll be finishing the game up tonight (only a few missions to go), then removing the game to free up more space.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(7975 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom