[League of Legends] League 3 V 3 / 5 V 5 Team

Discussion in 'Archives' started by The Kraken, Nov 6, 2013.

1. The Kraken

The Kraken Well-Known Member

So I've been wanting to put together a dedicated team for league. I'm interested in players who are very invested in league. We'd played minimally 1-2 games a day as a team. We would go over strategies and how to improve on what we've been doing.

Requirements:
    -Must be Level 30
    -Must be able to play multiple roles
    -Must be dedicated
    -Must love Chicken Strips... ( I'm Serious )

Apply below with:
    -IGN
    -Main Role
    -What you think your weaknesses are
    -Are you dedicated?
    - What times are you Available?

-Thank you pls Come Again
    -Epoch

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

How about poutine strips?

3. The Kraken

Strictly Chicken Strips :x

4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Fricking Epoch you're The Kraken!

5. CrackaLackNinja

CrackaLackNinja Well-Known Member

IGN: CrackaLackNinja
    Main Role: ADC but I can do anything.
    Weaknesses: I AINT GOT DOZE! Lol, no... I don't know very much about jungle as I've mostly stayed away from jungling since recently and I sometimes need to realize when a jungler is near a lane through how the enemy laners play. They'll of course be more aggressive even if behind. I could also just increase my champion pool more in lanes I play less such as top or jungle and focus on not tunnel visioning. I would say I could work on raging but I've been much better with that recently so I don't think it's really a problem anymore. :p
    Dedication: Of course I am, I've played this game since the end of season 1 and I just started playing ranked in season 3 lol. I got plat 5 in 105 games and got to plat 1 in about 170~ games.
    Availability: I'm pretty much free all the time. I'm in high school still but I'm schooled online at my own pace. I can work on schoolwork whenever I want so I'm always free.

6. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I don't know if I'll be able to play several games a day bit I would love to do some competitive stuff.

Lonesome killer
    I prefer support, middle, or top. I can do an Ok jungle and good ADC.

My weakness is not knowing when to fight and when to run. Sometimes I run away when I could have taken on the enemy.

I am dedicated. I got 3 monitors so I can see all the action.

My availability is random days and pretty much always evenings, like 10pm eastern or later.

I love chicken strips.

7. The Kraken

I have sent you an invite Ninja, Look forward to working with you. We need at least 3 more people for our team :)! Come one, come all.. There are plenty of Chicken Strips for errrrrrrrrryyonnee

8. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

Could send me an invite as well

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice