[League of Legends] League 3 V 3 / 5 V 5 Team

The Kraken

So I've been wanting to put together a dedicated team for league. I'm interested in players who are very invested in league. We'd played minimally 1-2 games a day as a team. We would go over strategies and how to improve on what we've been doing.

Requirements:
-Must be Level 30
-Must be able to play multiple roles
-Must be dedicated
-Must love Chicken Strips... ( I'm Serious )

Apply below with:
-IGN
-Main Role
-What you think your weaknesses are
-Are you dedicated?
- What times are you Available?

-Thank you pls Come Again
-Epoch

IGN: CrackaLackNinja
Main Role: ADC but I can do anything.
Weaknesses: I AINT GOT DOZE! Lol, no... I don't know very much about jungle as I've mostly stayed away from jungling since recently and I sometimes need to realize when a jungler is near a lane through how the enemy laners play. They'll of course be more aggressive even if behind. I could also just increase my champion pool more in lanes I play less such as top or jungle and focus on not tunnel visioning. I would say I could work on raging but I've been much better with that recently so I don't think it's really a problem anymore. :p
Dedication: Of course I am, I've played this game since the end of season 1 and I just started playing ranked in season 3 lol. I got plat 5 in 105 games and got to plat 1 in about 170~ games.
Availability: I'm pretty much free all the time. I'm in high school still but I'm schooled online at my own pace. I can work on schoolwork whenever I want so I'm always free.

I don't know if I'll be able to play several games a day bit I would love to do some competitive stuff.

Lonesome killer
I prefer support, middle, or top. I can do an Ok jungle and good ADC.

My weakness is not knowing when to fight and when to run. Sometimes I run away when I could have taken on the enemy.

I am dedicated. I got 3 monitors so I can see all the action.

My availability is random days and pretty much always evenings, like 10pm eastern or later.

I love chicken strips.

I have sent you an invite Ninja, Look forward to working with you. We need at least 3 more people for our team :)! Come one, come all.. There are plenty of Chicken Strips for errrrrrrrrryyonnee

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(10260 Online 819 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom