LegoLew2

VF4 Supporter
In Game Name:
LegoLew2

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
Yes

HLStats Profile Link:
https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=20813
(This should be what you're looking for, if not, I can correct it if need be)

Time with Vault F4:
Exact time Unknown, estimating about July when the Death and Taxes Update dropped

Position you are applying for:
Team Fortress 2 Classic Game Administrator

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:
I enjoy playing the game immensely want to make it a good place for other people to play as well. I believe that this game is a step up from what live Team Fortress 2 has to offer and I want to contribute to making it so in both fairness and environment.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?:
I have been playing live Team Fortress 2 for a long while, and so I know a good chunk of the ins and outs of the game, which I have found to translate well into Team Fortress 2 Classic. I am very sociable and chatty, though I may admit that I do talk a bit much. I am not easily offended by what I see or hear. If something I see or hear is a problem for others or myself, I will do my best to make rational decisions to solve the problem. I do have moderator and admin experience in places like discord and have made decisions in my workplace that affect not just myself, but others as well.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin, I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: LegoLew2

Hello!

Thanks for your application! It has been received and we'll review and let you know the decision, usually in 24-48h.

Cheers,

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(6627 Online 347 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom