Let's Play Batman: Arkham Origins (Blind)

Obviously I'm a few parts ahead now, I'm enjoying the game. When I am able to take on 10 thugs at once and not get hit, it really does look cool.

And we all know that Batman HAS killed. No fucking way does someone survive when I jump off a 6 story building and land on them, throwing their head to the ground. That dude is DEAD.

Gotta start uploading more. Think I'm up to part 11 in saved videos.

So, a quick impression. I just checked over the towers where a murder supposedly happened and I believe I am on my way to the...POLICE DEPARTMENT! Yes. So far, the game has been enjoyable. A few hiccups here and there. Deathstroke is full of shit.

But after the tower I just went through, it opens so many things up for questioning. Iceh best be right about the story being good.

So, ran into a bit of fun at the bank. This game's bugs are frustrating as fuck.

Game is still going good though. I LOVE the Joker.

Uploading part 8 right now. I'll edit this post when it is finished.

I have 20 parts of HD videos. From this point on, I'm putting the game in 1080p and recording at half size. This way I can play longer sessions, render faster and in general just beat the game faster.

Last edited:
Uploading again, this is an issue I run into. I finish the game but forget to upload.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6457 Online 340 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom