Looking for gun club name idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lonesome killer, Oct 10, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I'm starting a local club that is only going to endorse gun-friendly businesses. Basically if a store, restaurant, theater or anything else has a "no weapons" sign posted I will stick it up on a site and everyone in the club will vow to never do business there.

I need a name idea. Right now I'm thinking of a play on the "No shoes, no shirt, no service" phrase. I have "No guns, no _____, no business." A friend suggested brass or metal for the blank. Throw your ideas out!

And please, these types of things turn into gun debates. This is not one. Please stick to the topic.

• Not Helpful Not Helpful x 2
  2. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

A shop in my town carries a sign similar to this one, you should definitely use it, half the business's in my town have this sign up. Also your slogan should be "No Gun, No Brain, No Business", because you don't want to have any of those few idiot gun owners around, only the majority gun owners that are intelligent and smart with their guns.
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lonesome killer

I like that Statboy. I will consider it.

4. English

English Global Mod

I am allowed to have a firearm. I just think that you are retarded

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. lonesome killer

Are you allowed to carry in public in New York?

6. Blood Feast Island Man

Blood Feast Island Man I Demand more Pudding. I'll be in my bunk.

The Lone Rangers

7. English

English Global Mod

That wasn't your original question, so don't go and try to change the subject. And yes you are, with a permit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. lonesome killer

Ok I'm now thinking of using the "No guns, no brains, no business" as a slogan and having a shorter club name. I'm liking "Our Right" and OurRight.us is available!

9. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

That's enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and if we can't keep it civil and on-topic without bashing each other (or posting responses to antagonize people) for their opinions I _will_ close this thread.

If you really want another gun debate thread, take it to Serious Discussion.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice