Looking for more players?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by LavaRed, Feb 28, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

lol you just made my day sir.

2. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

Some CoD players get super competitive man. I get super competitive when I play for example, though not as much as I used to. I do however get super competitive when I play halo 4, but it all depends on ny mood.
    //ignore me for I am a comment

3. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Never Took you as a CoD player though A halo one I can see.

4. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

Only their hardcore modes, and black ops 2's league play

//ignore me for I am a comment

5. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Nice...

// Read me and earn cookies & Juice! For I am a comment. c:

6. lonesome killer

I know they do. I know they think they do. Go play Tribes. Grabbing flags, sniping enemies, and complete destruction at speeds 100km/h+. Then come back and talk about competitive.

//My elitist PC gamer side.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Zirkus

Zirkus Achievement Hunter

This is a fairly silly stance to have. I'm not a huge fan of cod either but this stance is like someone saying they like to play competitively in chess and you say fuck you, go play GO and talk about competitive.

8. lonesome killer

No. Tribes and CoD are both FPS's.

It's like someone bragging how competitive Checkers is and ignoring Chess.

9. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

Getting things back on track a bit...

Gamerpeer, I noticed this when I added Halo: Reach. You for some reason don't have Inheritor as the final rank. Other than that, I like the site.

10. Zirkus

Zirkus Achievement Hunter

Wont derail this thread anymore but no my comparison was using the examples given for a reason. Both games play differently using differnet layouts even if they are both fps. Such as chess and go are vastly different layouts and both are strategic board games that rely on placement of pieces. If you had used quake as your pc example you may have a better point, but even then its still silly to pretend the game could never be played competitively.

11. lonesome killer

Thought you meant CS: GO. Still hasn't changed my mind >:D

12. Gamerpeer

Gamerpeer Noob

First of all - I agree.... I can't take Halo seriously anymore. I got sick of playing with 10 year olds kids cursing and thinking they were good. Sorry! I remember a few years ago when I was 10 and playing Halo 1 - thinking i was awesome and learning about the F bomb.

@Geoff - thank you for the feedback. We are missing some of the most active games at the moment because I recently took over the site after about a year of inactivity. I plan on adding the most popular games in the very near future. Thank you again for the comments. Please keep them coming as this is a MVP that we launched for feedback.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Nightshde

Nightshde Graphic Designer Forum Operator VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Wow you were 10 when Halo:CE came out, now I feel old...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice