[Event] [Mar 21, 2016] Vault TableTop Night - TBD (Mumble & TTS)

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Jan 13, 2016.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  2. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

moar people rsvp!

3. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

So how are the secret hitler/fascists going to indicate to each other who they are?

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Honour system - what I've seen is everyone closes their eyes, hitler starts wiggling their mouse on the screen, and then the non-hitler faschists open their eyes and flash their party membership cards to each other. They can see hitler flailing around but he doesn't know who they are.

5. VintagePC

If you guys don't mind... could I suggest playing the same game twice in a row before moving on to a new game? Usually the first couple rounds are just people getting the hang of the game itself, and once you have the hang of it it becomes a lot more fun. :)

So if we are good to go again on the 1st, we'd play more secret hitler, and then have a vote for the next game to play on the 8th.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bowlcuts

Bowlcuts Well-Known Member

I'll be there

• Like Like x 2
  7. VintagePC

Right... so what game do we play Monday?

8. theLumberJack

Pandemic?

9. VintagePC

looks like fun, I'm game.

10. VintagePC

Thread title updated.

11. theLumberJack

That was easy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. VintagePC

now open for next week's nominations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice