Men Who Shave With Disposable Razors - Read This (the Click On Handle Cartridge Kind)

Referral link so you get free stuff? I see what you did there.

How about this...when people start signing up we change the link around so we share the wealth of free months :)

I really need to sign up for this, I just never think about it when I am home and when I am out of blade I (out of habit) just add them to my weekly shopping list.

REAL men shave with old-school safety razors (or straight razors)...

merkur_razor.jpg

It's like a $50 initial investment, but blades are 5 for a dollar after that :-D

My scruff is fairly light so I can get away with skipping a day to shave.

Noting this though. Still got some blades in stock but I was considering going to a straight razor when I run out of my current supply, because fuck $30 for 5 cartridges.

I don't get it. The cheapest one is $3 (S&H included) and you get 5 2blade cartridges per month. If you go to Walmart you can get a 10 pack of a noname brand for the same price. Am I missing something?

I like straight razors, but trying to straight razor shave my own head is not something that sounds very fun or practical.

I don't get it. The cheapest one is $3 (S&H included) and you get 5 2blade cartridges per month. If you go to Walmart you can get a 10 pack of a noname brand for the same price. Am I missing something?

That 10 pack of noname disposable razors stuff razor burns the shit out of my face. They also become dull a little quicker. This is why I like this option. Unfortunately I do not have peach fuzz, my facial hair is pretty thick.

That 10 pack of noname disposable razors stuff razor burns the shit out of my face. They also become dull a little quicker. This is why I like this option. Unfortunately I do not have peach fuzz, my facial hair is pretty thick.
Yeah, we can see that from your avatar :p

That's what I'm not getting either, I get mine from Wally World too, and it's about this much for a 5 pack of the Schick 4 blade jobbers.

Ah, well I only shave about once or twice a week.

Ah, well I only shave about once or twice a week.

I remember when I was 12....

I *could* shave 3 or 4 times a week, though I don't. I use a disposable-blade straight razor when I really want to get into the shave for the day (and it's an experience, not a chore) and I use a single-blade safety razor similar to the one posted above when I don't have the time for the full experience, and I've not had a bad shave day since. I get the super-burned face even with mach3 razors, so cheapos are right out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6544 Online 354 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom