[Minecraft] Minecraft Superbuild/

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CorruptDictator, Jun 4, 2013.

1. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Would anyone be interested in doing one? For reference a Superbuild is usually when you pick out a large scale thing to build, most often a place (for instance all of Middle Earth, the entirety of a Zelda game world, etc.) and work together with a few project organizers to make it. The hardest part about getting started is agreeing on what to build (and for the sake of being original make sure it has not already been built). I have wanted to try such a project in the past, but have always found a lack of interest or impossible to agree on the project.

2. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I would be interested in doing something like this in creative mode (we're going to end up with a creative server or two) so let's keep the interest check going and see what people have for ideas. Westeros, Middle Earth, Zelda... most of it's been done, anyone have any good fresh ideas that maybe haven't been done yet?

3. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Yes. I would be interested in doing something like this. Thank you for asking :) I will try and think of ideas as well.

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Doesn't have to be something widely known, we could also do a giant metropolis with everyone building a minecraft version of their RL house?

5. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

I say we do this. The cityof Midgar from Final Fantasy 7..(may be a little to hard in minecraft )

Midgar.jpg

6. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Chicago Navy Pier would be cool as well :D
    Giant Battleship/Aircraft Carrier/Submarine (scaled and fitting for steve as compared to real life human)

7. CorruptDictator

I am personally a much bigger fan of doing something fictional than anything real.

8. CorruptDictator

I would wonder, as a collaborative project over a long time, how much of Krynn could be rebuilt in Minecraft.

Edit: More specifically Ansalon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice