[Encounter] Mummy's Mask Elegiac Compass

Discussion in 'Mummy's Mask' started by Statboy, May 12, 2016.

  1. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Non-Lethal Damage: 7

    For: Ach Hans Run! Re: #35
     
  2. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    /me takes 10 and climbs down to join the rest of the party
     
  3. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Zanros flips down into the hole with the party! (Derring Do)

    !roll 1d20 + 11 #Acrobatics
    !roll 1d6 #Derring-Do
     
  4. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Acrobatics: 16

    Derring-Do: 2

    For: theLumberJack Re: #37
     
  5. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    !roll 1d6 #Nl damage
    !roll 1d6 #Lethal Damage
     
  6. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Nl damage: 3

    Lethal Damage: 4

    For: theLumberJack Re: #38
     
  7. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Idessa the snake lady slithers down the rope first, no sooner does she slither away from the hole than Aech lands with a thud on his ass (the 7 you took was all lethal and you take 1d6 more nonlethal since you failed the acrobatics check). The Orc smirking at the Android climbs down the rope, lastly with a little more grace the halfling jumps down and lands on his feet but falls prone from the impact with some injury to his ankles. While the flying cleric with the ring of feather fall sitting at home, has a random fit of laughter at the exact moment.

    Looking around you see a dimly lit cavern that opens to the south. The soft light around the bend ahead of you seems to be dancing with many different colors as if a rainbow were up ahead.

    If you haven't already please place your token on the map to the left of the arena in roll20. How would you like to proceed?
     
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  8. Hexalan

    Hexalan Achievement Hunter

    Idessa raises a single eyebrow, holding it up is position for a solid 37 seconds, staring directly at the hobbit and robot. Then she turns back and slithers forward clear to the front of the party, weapon warding in front of her.
     
  9. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    Idessa walks forward alone, ahead you see the tunnel open up into a much larger cavern.
     
  10. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    /me follows Idessa's lead, weapon at the ready.
     
  11. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    Zanros waltzes into the cavern.
     
  12. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    A female voice calls out to you "Visitors have come to gaze upon my beauty. Very well you may look upon me then leave I will not tolerate humanoids stinking up my lair." Before you resting on a bed of gold, jewels, and other riches lays a brilliantly colored dragon with claws of multicolor crystals and wings like sheets of flexible glass.
    [​IMG]
     
  13. VintagePC

    VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

    WELP. guess we know who stole that crystal.... who's got the diplomacy score to negotiate it back?
     
  14. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    "Oh splendorous dragon! How might we refer to you in all your splendor?"
     
  15. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    "I am Shardizhad" She says as she begins to stand up "Now you have seen my beauty, you can pay me my tribute and leave."
     
  16. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    "What will you take as tribute, great Shardizhad?"
     
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  17. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    She casually saunters down towards the party "Gold, all of you adventuring types have gold, or jewels, anything of superior craftsmanship will suffice. That'll be 100 in gold, jewels, or something else from each of you. So 500 gold total." She says smiling before saying something else in a language you don't understand.
     
  18. theLumberJack

    theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

    "Surely you must tire of such normality in your exchanges. Perhaps I can persuade you to entertain something different."

    !roll 1d20 + 16 #Diplomacy
     
  19. VaultBot

    VaultBot I'm Vintage's pet bot, I can't reply to PMs/posts.

    Diplomacy: 32

    For: theLumberJack Re: #50
     
  20. Statboy

    Statboy Resident Cueball

    You can almost see the decision not to eat you pass across her face and she turns back towards her hoard. "I'm listening little halfling, what did you have in mind? Something valuable I hope."
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice