[Encounter] Mummy's Mask Elegiac Compass

"You must know little halfling's are fond of games. Will you play a game with me? If you win, we will give you all our wealth. If I win, you will give us yours."

"How dare you insinuate that I am a child" Shardizhad rages at you "I am 47 a grown adult who does not play childish games, perhaps you should go find my little sister, she is only 19, a baby still." She stands up as tall as she can as she says this.

"47? The youngest of us is 50! Surely enjoying a game now and again does not make us all babies!"

!roll 1d20 + 11 #Bluff

[trigger]Bluff: 13[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #54[/trigger]

Idessa, facepalms, and slithers forward a little. "Sorry about that. I'm sure you know that small mammals are easily confused." At this point, Idessa is waving the end of her tail and hoping Shardizhad notices the shared reptillian heritage and prodding robot man, hoping it won't take him to long to spot a quartz whatever. "I think Zanros is supposed to be like 50. I mean, you can't ever tell with halflings. That's as big as they ever get. Aech over here is twelve thousand years old and thought it would be fun to put a dead floating head in a sack. I think it's still sitting around somewhere rotting."

At the same time, Idessa wiggles her fingers, casting Build Trust (Will 14 negates lol)
!roll 1d20+13 #Diplomacy there is literally no way that bluff roll succeeded

[trigger]Diplomacy there is literally no way that bluff roll succeeded: 32[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Hexalan Re: #55[/trigger]

After the insult and the obvious lie Shardizhad leaps towards Zanros and roars. Zanros and Idessa need reflex saves for half damage.

!roll 8d4 #Sonic damage from breath weapon on Zanros and Idessa

[trigger]Sonic damage from breath weapon on Zanros and Idessa: 21[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #56[/trigger]

[trigger]Shardizhad initiative: 10[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Statboy Re: #57[/trigger]

[trigger]1d20+1: 19[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: VintagePC Re: #58[/trigger]

[trigger]Reflex: 12[/trigger]
[trigger]Initiative: 23[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #59[/trigger]

Adding Charmed Life to my save so it totals 16

Assuming no one beats Zanros' initiative roll, Zanros will charge the dragon with his scimitar.

!roll 1d20 + 19# Attack Roll
!roll 1d4 + 14# Base Damage
!roll 1d6 #Merciful

Last edited:
[trigger]Attack Roll: 21[/trigger]
[trigger]Base Damage: 17[/trigger]
[trigger]Merciful: 2[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #60[/trigger]

[trigger]reflex: 12[/trigger]
[trigger]initiative: 9[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: Hexalan Re: #61[/trigger]

Both reflex fail, zanros and idessa take full damage from the breath attack. We just need Farside to roll init I think

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(6101 Online 613 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom