• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Acknowledged] muted and would like some help

White Man

In-Game name: White Man
Time of Ban: at 2am
Date of Ban:3/6/22
Steam ID: 76561198200001030
Reason for Ban: being a little mean while messing with admin
Additional Comments: In the beginning I want to say sorry to possum he is right in every way for doing this and I hope I can have his forgiveness

Hey I got muted for playing around with the admin on a server it was a little mean at times which would be a nice reason for the ban but I would like to say I was just having a little fun so sorry to possum for doing that when we were just playing music on the mic with proximity chat because it wasn't hurting others and people seemed fine with it without having to hear it 24/7 with that feature enabled and caused use to get a little salty when we did that. Anyway I would either like to know how long the mute is or if I'm able to be unmuted at all.

Last edited:
Hi there,

It looks like this was a second infraction so the duration of the mute is currently 3 days. I don't have any details on the original event right now except that it was on March 4th.

However, I do appreciate the apology and I'll let the staff member know and review the details of what transpired to see if there's something that can be done.

Thank you so much and also pls don't unmute me just because I'm acting nice, I want to make sure I deserve a punishment or actually redemption based on what happened

Understood - I did forward your apology to the staff member to let them know; Based on their description it does sound like what you describe - things did get a bit heated and some cooling off time was required. On casual review I'm not seeing anything that suggests the block was issued in error and it appears to be inline with our policies on repeat infractions.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional feedback or concerns.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48180 Members
(6434 Online 322 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom