• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] My ban appeal.

The shootist

In-Game name: Internet gunman (shootist)
Time of Ban:around the middle of the day
Date of Ban: 10/19/21
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/The-shootist/
Reason for Ban: "general douchebaggery, a history of, or several rule violations."
Additional Comments:

Hello friends, it's been a while hasn't it?
It's pretty clearly been some time since I've been around and I've had some time to sit and stew on my actions.
I fully realize my sense of humor can be a bit shocking and, to be frank, rude.
I also realize my behavior as an admin previously can be construed as unproffessional.
After taking a year or so and melding on it, I realize my behavior was totally wrong, and I'm truly sorry.
Please, forgive me.

Howdy.

Just letting you know your appeal has been received. Obviously there's a lot of history here and since the ban was issued by our CM, I'll have to defer to their authority.

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more info.

~Vintage

Thanks for your patience. Based on staff input, LavaRed has approved lifting the ban so you can play.

HOWEVER - I will note that this is not a clean slate. This is, in effect, your one "get out of jail free" card that we offer on successful appeal of permanent bans - and that means the ban will remain on record. You're considered to now be fully and inexcusably aware of our server rules and any rule violations in the future may well be met with a reinstatement of this ban, with no real possibility for appeal a second time.

Please acknowledge you've read and understood this - once I hear back, I will go ahead and make the change in SourceBans.

~Vintage

Thanks for your patience. Based on staff input, LavaRed has approved lifting the ban so you can play.

HOWEVER - I will note that this is not a clean slate. This is, in effect, your one "get out of jail free" card that we offer on successful appeal of permanent bans - and that means the ban will remain on record. You're considered to now be fully and inexcusably aware of our server rules and any rule violations in the future may well be met with a reinstatement of this ban, with no real possibility for appeal a second time.

Please acknowledge you've read and understood this - once I hear back, I will go ahead and make the change in SourceBans.

~Vintage
I have read and acknowledged this post. Thank you for giving me another shot.

Your ban has been lifted

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(5852 Online 315 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom