My Lands - Free Steam Key for Premium Account: Just Register and post!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Reechard, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rand0mly0

Rand0mly0 Not a Noob

My city name is Gaimcerd and my name is Rand0mly0 (wasnt sure what "castle name" was)

2. i've gotten a DLC key code and it says the code is a duplicate and already registered to another steam account. I've run into some real pizza problems here, can anyone help me sort this out?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vintercin

Vintercin Noob

Vintiapolis

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Sorry about that, we had another one earlier and will contact the developer. We'll get back to you as soon as we have some news.

5. City Name: Uw0tM9

6. Rand0mly0

Rand0mly0 Not a Noob

Same exact thing happend to me

7. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

I am suddenly glad I was lurking on the site and firstposted and got a real key.

8. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I've verified the back end distribution and it's not that we're handing out keys more than once - everyone's got a unique code from the pool the dev sent us.

We're waiting to hear back from the developer, we'll get you guys a replacement code once we do.

~Vintage

9. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Hi Guys, I shot an email to the game dev to check on the keys he sent us and make sure they weren't dupes. If you received a duplicate key just shoot us a PM or post here and we'll make sure you get a good key.

10. VintagePC

Check your PMs :)

11. Tyrant

Tyrant Not a Noob

If by castle name, you mean city's name, mine is Tyrant Road

12. Nyght

Nyght Not a Noob

nyghtland

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Not a Noob

Thanks for this!
    My city is Varaug on server Bakar!

14. Damag3D

Damag3D Noob

My city is Damag3DWalls

15. Old Man Crippled

Old Man Crippled Not a Noob

Crunchy Legs

16. Cpt. Eagle

Cpt. Eagle Noob

Mt city is Atisaray

17. wutwut872

wutwut872 Noob

City Name: swaglands
    thanks!

18. Craddik

Craddik Not a Noob

My city name is Biertrinken. Thanks ahead of time!!

19. Ach Hans Run!

Ach Hans Run! Achievement Hunter

City's named Fimbulvetr

20. AudioFil3

AudioFil3 Not a Noob

My City's name is City.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice