New Bookable server: The Ship!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, Jun 16, 2014.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

[​IMG]

The latest entry in our bookable servers lineup (for supporters) is The Ship!

I don't actually own it so am unable to test, but please feel free to report any issues and I'll investigate. Otherwise... have fun going on a murder rampage with some freinds!

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Update: Seems it is not possible to connect to the server; I am investigating this issue and will see if I can fix it.

3. VintagePC

4. VintagePC

Further update: Expanded available game modes, you can now choose from:
    1. hunt
    2. elimination
    3. duel
    4. deathmatch
    5. Team VIP
    6. Team Elimination
    7. World Leader Hunt
    8. World Leader Elimination
    9. World Leader Deathmatch

when booking!

5. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Just found out World Leaders Hunt has a max players of 8. :'(

6. VintagePC

that's been addressed in our main server now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice