New Night

Discussion in 'Tyrant's Grasp' started by theLumberJack, Jun 29, 2021.

?

Night of the Week?

1. Wednesday

66.7%
  2. Thursday

83.3%
  3. Saturday

83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

As we discussed last night, Stat is going to have his schedule change in about a month. Please select nights below that work for you.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

I'm good with any of the three but if there's a tie in the end either Wed or Sat would be preferred over Thurs

3. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I feel like I'll be missing more often if it ends up on Saturday... I have developed an actual social life :(

• It's a trap! It's a trap! x 1
  4. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I do appreciate everyone trying to look for another day. If monday is the only day that works for everyone I won't be offended, life happens.

5. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I think we'll put in the effort. We've been playing too long.

6. theLumberJack

Splyons has let me know that he no longer has a conflict for Thursdays. Would people be open to moving that night so we can keep stat while we finish?

Roughly in terms of how much is left, there are 3 areas of similar size around feast area before proceeding to the final portion of the book. Which is roughly 5 encounters depending on how things proceed.

7. Reechard

I'm good with Thursdays!

• Like Like x 1
  8. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester TF2L developer

Works for me. Does that also mean tomorrow is now Thursday?

9. theLumberJack

If everyone is good with Thursday, we would not play again until Thursday.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

Ty, much appreciated. Im working 6, 12 hour shifts in a row atm, with my last one on Wednesday. Holy crap I'm ready to kick back with no pants and play some pathfinder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice