New Night

Night of the Week?

• Total voters

theLumberJack

Achievement Hunter
Member from long ago...
As we discussed last night, Stat is going to have his schedule change in about a month. Please select nights below that work for you.

I'm good with any of the three but if there's a tie in the end either Wed or Sat would be preferred over Thurs

I feel like I'll be missing more often if it ends up on Saturday... I have developed an actual social life :(

I do appreciate everyone trying to look for another day. If monday is the only day that works for everyone I won't be offended, life happens.

I think we'll put in the effort. We've been playing too long.

Splyons has let me know that he no longer has a conflict for Thursdays. Would people be open to moving that night so we can keep stat while we finish?

Roughly in terms of how much is left, there are 3 areas of similar size around feast area before proceeding to the final portion of the book. Which is roughly 5 encounters depending on how things proceed.

Works for me. Does that also mean tomorrow is now Thursday?

Ty, much appreciated. Im working 6, 12 hour shifts in a row atm, with my last one on Wednesday. Holy crap I'm ready to kick back with no pants and play some pathfinder.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(7443 Online 617 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom