New Website

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Thirteen, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Thirteen

Thirteen Well-Known Member

Our new website is live!
    Regular blog posts and news from developers will be posted here.
    Visit the new Wiki with information about the mod, game modes, weapon statistics and other neat information.
    Things are likely to change with the website, wiki and forums. The wiki is still having content posted and updated regularly and some wiki content is still unfinished but will be updated as soon as possible.

2. Nice job everyone! I really like the Wiki!

3. Jboby1

Jboby1 Banhammered

Why can't users edit the wiki? 

4. Thirteen

@jboby1 its to avoid spam and misuse.

5. Would it be possible for users to make demonstration videos like the TF2 Wiki does? I would gladly make those videos

6. Also would it be possible for there to be dedicated people to edit the wiki? I could do it, I don't exactly do much.

7. G4M312

G4M312 Noob

I Can Make a Few Practice Vids For itA Got The Necessary Tools:FrapsTeam Fortress 2 Classic60 Is Questionable But PossibleIll Have a Few L8terBut First What Do I Demonstrate?

8. I've got the software for vids to, but I would need stuff like static bots and maps and a map to do it on.

9. I can provide maps and wiki writing if needed for said videos or just other wiki stuff.

10. There are a bunch of us wiling to help.

11. Thirteen

@PoisonedElite and anyone else who wants to help add me to steam and I'll talk with the rest of the team about this. https://steamcommunity.com/id/_thirteen_

12. Okay I added you. Thanks for the oppertuninty

13. Sending off a request in a few minutes. It'll be cool to help out.

14. Same. I really wanna help.

15. Moonrat

Moonrat Noob

I sent off a request, I'd love to be making the wiki good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice