[Completed] NovaCancy's application

NovaCancy

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
InGameName: NovaCancy

Have I linked my Steam account: No

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=46171

Time with VaultF4: I can't say for sure the specific date, but my total connection time is: 12d 04:16:49h

Position I am applying for: Mod

Reasons I want to be a mod: So I can slowly take over all of TF2C BWAHAHAHA! In all seriousness, I play this game a lot. But it seems like every other time I start a play session, someone is being toxic, or breaking the rules, or hacking, or we get a bot wave. I've been getting better at reporting them, but there's simply not enough staff to handle it a lot of the time. And while I could complain about it (like I do with some certain other stuff), this is something I can actually help to fix. I enjoy this game so much, and I love the VaultF4 servers and most of the people on them. If I can help other people enjoy them, and mess with the people who want to ruin the experience of others, I will.

Things you should probably know about me: I have been a staff member on the Flux.gg TTT servers, though I had to leave due to irl responsibilities mixed with the staff members there being increasingly toxic. So I have some general experience with moderating. My availability during the weekends over the next few months may be spotty due to me working with a college on a massive project, but I should still be able to squeeze in time to moderate. I also understand that I may have a bit of a reputation of complaining (especially about the hunting revolver), and that is genuinely something I am working to lessen. I'd prefer to be known as the guy who builds sentries in stupid spots, not the guy who whines about a weapon.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: NovaCancy

Hi there!

Thanks for your application - it has been received and we will review it and get back to you in a few days.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6612 Online 357 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom