Ns2 Commander Mode

CorruptDictator

I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC
For those of us who have picked up the game (or had it gifted to us), has anyone had a chance to try out the commander game play yet? I gave it a spin a few times last night and mostly got frustrated with it because the players on my team did not want to work with me at all (pretty much if the players do not take some basic orders, the commander cannot accomplish much). I mostly got to try out the alien side of things and find the cyst placement a little buggy. At first I thought it was purely a height issue (for instance you cannot spread the the alien "infection" up a to an upper level with working your way progressively up a ramp or stairs) which all makes sense but can be hard to see in the top down view. Even after i realized how that worked I still had many instances where I could not drop new cysts even though the string was unbroken and I was in range of a neighboring cyst.

I would love to get some people to hop on an empty server sometime soon so anyone interested could take a crack at commander mode. I cannot bring myself to do it on regular servers and make my entire team suffer if I screw up (or I rage because no one wants to actually work with me).

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(8653 Online 699 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom