Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Campaign

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Statboy, Dec 27, 2015.

?

how often should we play

Poll closed Jan 10, 2016.
  1. 1x weekly

75.0%
  2. every other week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. once a month power sessions

25.0%
  1. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

If I knew what my schedule with this little dude was gonna look like in the near future, I'd be all over this... But I'd want to play a Commoner.

Dat d4 hit die.

• Like Like x 1
  2. English

English Global Mod

There are no more d4 HD reechard... JEEZE GET WITH THE TIMES THIS AINT 3.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin VF4-S (Server Operator) Minecraft Operator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

DND 4 LYFE FOOL

4. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I was thinking since your defined by alive/dead rather than good/evil. That the aura's should functionally work as aura of alive and detect undead. It would be similar to aura of good/ detect evil, except that you only sense undead, and only undead sense you.

5. Reechard

But srsly, the chicken-infested god-commoner would be a hilarious asset to the party.

6. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

We have wednesdays at 7e, with Hex, Farside, TC, & Lumberjack. So there's still one spot left (Vint if you're still interested) for whoever wants to join.

7. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

I would like to join if possible.

8. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

How will our characters know each other?

9. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

Whatever reconciles cleanly with our backstories.

10. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

You will each have come into Wati looking to join a group of treasure seekers and meet at an inn (probably the Claw and Hooka), being like-minded you decided to join together.

• Like Like x 1
  11. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (One-man Show) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

I'll cede my spot to SoL... but I would be interested in dropping in on sessions occasionally to listen in or perhaps play for an absent person. :)

12. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

whoever wants to can drop in I'll give out the campaign link to whoever wants it.

13. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I'll be in mumble tonight for anybody that wants to put their character sheet on roll20 (for push button rolling)

• Like Like x 1
  14. theLumberJack

theLumberJack Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

Is there an import ability at all?

15. Hexalan

Hexalan Achievement Hunter

Tomorrow, 7est, mumble?

And here's this thing if you wanna look at it; I've still got fluff to finish and revise.

• Like Like x 1
  16. English

English Global Mod

Hex -- Unless Statboy made it a house rule, you always get max HP at level one. You should have at least 12HP. And depending on what you took as your favored class bonus you would either have one more skill point or one more HP

17. English

English Global Mod

From the looks of it you used your favored class bonus and got an extra skill point

18. English

English Global Mod

Also your weapon damage is incorrect. When you use a 2h weapon or a 1h weapon with two hands you add 1.5 your str mod. You should be doing 1d10+4

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

this was a big debate that was had at dragons gate (a pathfinder group with 200 people that mostly runs 1 offs). unlike DND pathfinder doesn't say you get max at first level in rulebook anywhere. If you can find where it does I'd be glad to max HP at first level. The conclusion dragonsgate reached was all levels are the same, but permanent pluses to con work retroactivitly. as a side note I have not researched this myself past seeing that dnd noted the 1st level HP in each class section and pathfinder only lists HD size.

20. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

I went back to the Dragons Gate forums, and a pathfinder Dev weighed in on the debate saying "We are editing the rules to make this more clear, but you do get max HP at first level only if your level is class level, and not a commoner, monster or other". Also learned something new about retroactive points. Any Con buff that lasts longer than 24 hours is applied retroactively to hp, but should be noted separately in case of loss of the buff. Permanent Int increases add skill points retroactively. So if you have a worn magic item that gives extra Con, you get the extra hp, but magic items that increase Int don't give extra skill points.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice