Pathfinder Mummy's Mask Campaign

how often should we play

• every other week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zanros Ipabar will have a valet in his service. His name is Thomas, he is a human. He earns a wage of 1 gp/day. His primary duties involve arranging lodgings for Zanros, and helping him carry things. If that's okay w/ Stat

Forgot about weapon focus on Zanros, so I have fixed his sheet to have a +12 to hit modifier with the scimitar.

+4 Base Attack Bonus
+5 Dex to Hit
+1 Size Mod
+1 Enchantment
+1 Weapon Focus

Last edited:
Sounds like my other fighter with a greataxe. He has a total of +17 to hit. A similar build to what I was going to do with Grognak, but also uses Mythic Tiers and associated content. He's down right nasty in a fight.

Also you may want to look into Slashing Grace. Adds Dex to damage.

Couple things:

Do we want to make a new thread for each book, and put it in the Tabletop Lounge section? Eventually, this is going to be absolutely full of posts and it will be an awful mess to find particular posts.

When someone claims an item of loot, do we want to subtract its worth from gold that gets distributed, or just keep track of the amount? Or don't count it at all?

Couple things:

Do we want to make a new thread for each book, and put it in the Tabletop Lounge section? Eventually, this is going to be absolutely full of posts and it will be an awful mess to find particular posts.

When someone claims an item of loot, do we want to subtract its worth from gold that gets distributed, or just keep track of the amount? Or don't count it at all?
There is a post for the new book in the tabletop section, you've even posted in it I think

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(9046 Online 744 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom