• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Perma Ban Appeal

Brend0

Not a Noob
In-Game name: Brend0
Time of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban: 09-12-22 23:43
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182728792
Reason for Ban: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.0-Dev 16v] Aimbot Detected
Additional Comments: I was playing Randomizer using a crit on kill rocket launcher when the ban occured. I have not used any sort of aimbot or cheats on my time in that server and i have played on the randomizer server for about 2 months. Is there anyway i can prove that i'm not cheating?

Hi there!

Your appeal has been received and we'll look into what happened. Usually I'll get back to you within 24-48h but this may take a little longer if I need to communicate with the anti-cheat plugin's developer.

~Vintage

I've reviewed the logs and based on the information I see I'm going to make a preliminary decision that this was most likely a false positive by our anti-cheat plugin.

As such,. I've removed the ban from the record. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll also let our Anti-cheat's developer know in case there is something that can be done to prevent it from happening again.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48188 Members
(10213 Online 836 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom