• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Permanent Ban Appeal

In-Game name: NYN FAN 「Rika Furude #1」
Time of Ban: 04:31
Date of Ban: 05-22-22
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91952570
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Spray
I didn't know it was inappropriate spray, it was safe for work.
Why you bully me for my spray??

Last edited:
Your ban appeal has been received and will be reviewed shortly, typically within the next 24-48h.

Spamming the thread with irrelevant videos isn't helping your case, nor will it hasten a reply. Most of us have duties outside of this community and do not dedicate every waking hour to managing it.

I've reviewed the specifics of your ban and can say that the spray for which you were banned was undeniably NSFW. It was described as an anime character in a suggestive pose and with very little clothing. This clearly violates our server rules (#4) against overly sexualized images. There is a time and a place for adult content, and neither of those is "on our servers".

The reason you were banned permanently is outlined in the following excerpt from said rules post's explanatory section on punishments:

Sprays that involve the sexualization of minors (or characters that a reasonable person could consider a minor - e.g. Lolicon, young-looking anime characters, etc) will be met with a permanent ban with no chance for appeal.

Anime characters generally tend to look young, but I am not going to get into a debate on whether this character is or is not underage for one simple reason: Regardless of its status where you live, in the region(s) our servers are located, such content is illegal. This is why we have a ZERO tolerance policy for anything that comes even remotely close to that category.

Based on this your ban will not be overturned.

Yes... because it's my fault you couldn't or wouldn't abide by our rules.

In that case, thanks for the lolz. Door's over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9280 Online 662 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom