[RTS] Planetary Annihilation

So, after watching gameplay from this game, i can officially say this game might surpass minecraft.
have a look for yourself.
The only problem with this game, is its price tag. its 90$ on steam.
note: your paying for alpha, beta, and the full game.

the fuck did i just watch?
Video game news being presented in a vlog style. I enjoy something like TotalBiscuit's Content Patch, super in depth and informative, as well as the goofy vlog style. Obviously not everyone will like it, but I thought that the explanation at 2:15 was good and relevant.

im playing the alpha and it is epic cd you will love it big time

I have nothing against buying into a game early, but not for that much. Looking forward to it.

Video game news being presented in a vlog style. I enjoy something like TotalBiscuit's Content Patch, super in depth and informative, as well as the goofy vlog style. Obviously not everyone will like it, but I thought that the explanation at 2:15 was good and relevant.

I get annoyed by videos like this where I feel like they are just trying to gain viewer interest by having a theoretically cute girl talk. I never made it to the real content because she had to talk about her shirt.

While I think it is a bit much at $90 (and i understand that was their kickstarter pricing that has carried over to Steam), I cannot help but laugh at the people raging over it on the Steam forums. It is like they honestly think all that complaining will make a difference.

While I think it is a bit much at $90 (and i understand that was their kickstarter pricing that has carried over to Steam), I cannot help but laugh at the people raging over it on the Steam forums. It is like they honestly think all that complaining will make a difference.

i was thinking the exact same thing this morning..

funny moment when at kickstarter you could pay 15 bucks for the finished game 30 for the beta access and 45 for alpha access(and get beta and finished game) they said that they would raise the price to 90 afterwards during alpha and 70 during beta and then 50 when the finished game comes out :p

I get annoyed by videos like this where I feel like they are just trying to gain viewer interest by having a theoretically cute girl talk. I never made it to the real content because she had to talk about her shirt.
The bit about the shirt was only the first 30 seconds. Also, I'd argue that this is a case of a person who actually plays and likes video games, but also happens to be attractive, as oppose to "LOOK AT ME, I'M HOT, GIMME YOUR VIEWS". She's been making videos for about 3 years.

Back to the topic at hand, I think this game looks really interesting, although I wouldn't pay $90.00 to get into the alpha. I'm hoping alpha people get some sort of in-game rewards (some sort of cosmetics I guess, nothing that gives them an advantage), because while I completely understand why it's $90.00... That's a lot of money to drop on a game. People are gonna feel a little butt-hurt (with some good reason) when this game gets a full release and it like $30-$40 cheaper.

alpha commanders(as they call it) get a few commander reskins that will not be available for anyone else that and access to alpha builds thats about it :p

I feel the same way. All these video blogs about gamer news are the same. All the news is the same, so the only way to add unique content to their videos is to do stupid shit, like have random angle cuts or talk about their personal life. So an informational 2 minute segment gets stretched to 5 minutes.

funny moment when at kickstarter you could pay 15 bucks for the finished game 30 for the beta access and 45 for alpha access(and get beta and finished game) they said that they would raise the price to 90 afterwards during alpha and 70 during beta and then 50 when the finished game comes out :p

i envy you sooooo much right now...:wideyed

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(7975 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom