Pointshop rollout & suggestions

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
As part of the murder mod setup I've rolled out pointshop to all our gmod servers.
(yes, popcorn in cinema).

Currently you get 10 points per 10 minutes playtime... and supporters get a 50% price discount on items.

Now... I'd like to hear from you guys what kind of items you'd like to see in the shop, and also if you encounter items that cause problems so I can remove them. :) So list off them favourite hats!

Re-skins, r always nice, but mostly hats and misc's. Looking at the shop, it's just a little sparse right now. ty for getting the murder server up and going so quickly.

Yeah, it's just the stock stuff until I figure out what works well with it; some stuff doesn't play well with non-creative gamemodes

In a murder game, apparently a murderer bought an rpg and one shot half the server, from what i'm hearing. buying guns kinda breaks murder.

In a murder game, apparently a murderer bought an rpg and one shot half the server, from what i'm hearing. buying guns kinda breaks murder.
Hokay, I'll remove them ASAP.

aaaahahahahahaahh still the funniest thing you can hear about though.

aaaahahahahahaahh still the funniest thing you can hear about though.
I can only imagine the sheer WTFery. Perhaps it's a good thing there's no flashbangs for sale or the murderer would have a field day :D

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6673 Online 365 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom