1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (12:53:57 UTC)

Post Your Furbabies!!!

Discussion in 'Introducing: The people of Vault F4!' started by LavaRed, Nov 5, 2012.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Looks like a longhaired version of one of mine :)

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

[​IMG]

Spooning <3

3. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Stupid cat rolling around the pollen on the front porch. Now she's a yellow kitty.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester Jailbreak Admin TF2L developer

Looks so smug in the first pic, with a "and what are YOU gonna do about it" expression. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. lonesome killer

She just has to go around the rest of the day with that shit on.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. VintagePC

one of ours does the same thing in dirt. Sometimes you'd swear we didn't have a b&w cat but a black and brown one. :/

7. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS Tabletop GM

[​IMG]
    My beagle likes to cuddle with me. The other night I laid on the couch after eating, and she jumped up and climbed right between me and the couch.

8. Carcajou

Carcajou Achievement Hunter

[​IMG]

My cat sitting on my new hybrid bike... (gonna get mountain bike tires for it I think)

This would be Freya by the way!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Carcajou

Yes, yes I know doubleposting is bad but I HAD to put this up!!

Junior and Smudge..... and their older sister Freya PHOTOBOMBING!!

[​IMG]

10. VintagePC

I see you have teh lazor upgraded models...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Carcajou

Ya they are actually, they have Standard Laser Crystals in their eyeballs (somebody who plays EVE will understand)

12. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager VF4-S (Server Operator) Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

[​IMG]

Queen McFatty has decreed that I shall not get up from this spot until she has approved :p

13. lonesome killer

Still so cute when they sleep together. If any of you are wondering if you should get 2 dogs at the same time so they will have company, here's proof you should do it.

[​IMG]

Uh oh, I woke them up! She's deciding if she should kill me or not.

[​IMG]

When the world's in trouble, they combine to become Ultra Super Mega Dachshund Zoid! Twice the length, the same short feet. (I found them sleeping like this)

[​IMG]

14. LavaRed

I have 4 VERY spoiled Meezers...but this one is by far the most rotten of the bunch :p

[​IMG]

15. VintagePC

Methinks you don't quite get how the human->cat relationship is supposed to work :D

16. Carcajou

[​IMG]

Shameless Necro Is Shameless!! Those of you who don't see my Facebook... This is the most recent photo of Smudge.... She is laying next to my Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar and laying on an afghan my mom made me!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Carcajou

Moosie.jpg One more shameless necro!

This is MOOSE! 25 lbs of Maine Coon!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  18. LavaRed

Holy shit that's a big baby! He's a cutie though! How are the girls taking to him?

19. Carcajou

All there has been is a bit of hissing and growling....no fighting. I've been using scent swapping tactics and it seems to be working well.

20. Ragnorok

Ragnorok Demon of Obliteration

Guess I should show my dog since this thread is still used every once in awhile lol
    [​IMG]
    his name is charlie, we got him from the local aspca

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice