[Out Of Character] Pregame OOC

English

Global Mod
Feel free to post here any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the campaign. Also feel free to just chat and hangout out of character

With 4 characters if we each save 62 gp 5sp we can purchase a wand of cure light. I have UMD +8 so I can take 10 outside of combat and use the wand if we don't have a healer. If we want healing in combat we'll want somebody that can use a wand of cure light better than me.

I will say yes if you can see their lips and your vision isn't obstructed by anything. In combat you will be considered flat footed if you decide to concentrate on what an ally or enemy is saying.

"A deafened character cannot hear. He takes a –4 penalty on initiative checks, automatically fails Perception checks based on sound, takes a –4 penalty on opposed Perception checks, and has a 20% chance of spell failure when casting spells with verbal components. Characters who remain deafened for a long time grow accustomed to these drawbacks and can overcome some of them."
-http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/conditions#TOC-Deafened

Every three levels after first that you are still deaf I will let you negate one of the penalties. However you will always fail perception based checks on sound. (4,7,10) Sound fair?

With 4 characters if we each save 62 gp 5sp we can purchase a wand of cure light. I have UMD +8 so I can take 10 outside of combat and use the wand if we don't have a healer. If we want healing in combat we'll want somebody that can use a wand of cure light better than me.
Where exactly are you getting your wand costs from?

Wand of CLW is 750 gp unless you can craft it, which you all can't at 1st level, so therefor you would need another 110ish more gold per person

good god I'm getting old reading 7's as 2's. I might grab a couple scrolls to help us along. I do have cure light now that I'm a bard

Even if your character is from Ustalav, for whatever reason they were out of the country and now coming back in to Ravengro via Caravan from Lastwall

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6457 Online 340 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom