[Out Of Character] Pregame OOC

That works for me. I can create it or any of you can. Just make a separate thread if you do decide to create one.

both me and hex can heal, most needed would be something that can help melee plus OOC things. Rogue with trapfinding or Melee Druid or Tracking Ranger. What would you like to have most trapfinding, tracking, or support casting?

Tyrion and Amberly are both minor casters, and I do have survival trained now, so I think trapfinding might be the best bet.

I think you just described a slayer. which is actually not a bad idea, trapfinding at level 2, tracking, and front row combatant.

Rangers also make pretty good melee strikers and have high amounts of skill points. Plus another CLW isnt a bad thing

Paladins will help with the undead baddies but make for poor trap finders/skill monkeys.

Cavaliers aren't terrible choices either. d10 4+int CHA class to help with the roleplaying

Unchained Monk isn't bad. d10 HD 4+int

Swashbuckler is a pretty good choice as well has the right compliment of class skills to help out with being a trap monkey

Honestly your best bet is either Ranger, Swashbuckler, Slayer

Goblin Monkey Swashbuckler would be fun, they have solid acrobatics and climb, but don't have trapfinding or tracking. Slayer might be our best bet since he has both and can out fight a Swashbuckler

Where I've been, each character (DM included: don't use the DM color) has a unique speech color, so it's completely clear at a glance who's talking where, especially since there's a a fourth character that we'll presumably all RP at some point.

Last edited:
[trigger]Disable Device: 28[/trigger]
[trigger]DisableDevice: 12[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: English Re: #34[/trigger]

[trigger]I love large posteriors and I am unable to tell a non truth: 6[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: English Re: #35[/trigger]

Apologies. In-Law's pipe burst at their house and they are away on vacation. Was dealing with that all day Sunday and will continue to be dealing with it on Monday (today). Hope to have this kicked off by the end of monday

Tyrion isn't of much use in carrying the casket, but will attempt to help. As a nobleman he will want to take the position of honor on the front right of the casket. I'm thinking Pod stays behind with the wagon, at the edge of the restlands and knows to bring me my backpack in an emergency. We should probably split our strong men, one on each side.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8659 Online 613 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom