1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (2:43:40 UTC)

Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarface

Scarface Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

2. Jason

Jason Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

3. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

4. Stu

Stu Noob

5. LoQui

LoQui Not a Noob

6. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

7. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

8. Ben Mister

Ben Mister Noob

9. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

10. windeagle8

windeagle8 Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

11. wegin

wegin Noob

12. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

13. MmM speedy

MmM speedy Noob

14. hulk

hulk Noob

15. Techcuron

Techcuron Not a Noob

16. RugDoctor

RugDoctor Noob

17. tony

tony Noob

18. Fuserlux

Fuserlux Noob

:D I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be part of this giveaway :nailbiting

19. Exceloid

Exceloid Not a Noob

20. KeySpirit

KeySpirit Noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice