Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twismyer

Twismyer Well-Known Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

Those prizes do look very nice.

2. Ghost

Ghost Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

3. e.s.a

e.s.a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

4. rydash

rydash Not a Noob

(and I think this is really cool)

5. Steven Jization

Steven Jization YouTuber <3

How long is this giveaway lasting? :D

6. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

Until December 17th. The drawing will follow shortly after.

7. Steven Jization

Steven Jization YouTuber <3

ok sweet haha thats a long time :D Thanks!

8. TimeCrush

TimeCrush Achievement Hunter VF4-A (Admin) Staff Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

Oh please god tablet.

9. [FFN] Mika

[FFN] Mika Well-Known Member

10. Bootsy

Bootsy Anger Management Consultant

fre itenz plz

11. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

So I'm 17, and thus am not eligible to enter by myself. If I wanted my parents to register for me, what would they have to do? Simply say that they allow me to enter?

12. FKxKreed

FKxKreed Achievement Hunter

13. spowell1977

spowell1977 Not a Noob

14. d1a2r3k [FFN]

d1a2r3k [FFN] Not a Noob

15. Rhojin

Rhojin Active Member

16. wil

wil Active Member

17. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

18. DEVR

DEVR Active Member

pd:i love this community

19. TehWhale

TehWhale Active Member

20. le_renard

le_renard Not a Noob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice