1. Unfortunately it appears that the physical machine hosting our game servers is offline. Chances are that the appropriate people have already been notified and action is being taken. If this notice is up for extended periods, there is probably a wait-and-see situation such as a power or link outage. Thanks for your patience. (2:21:44 UTC)

Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b4nd4nd!t

b4nd4nd!t Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

2. xBlackout

xBlackout Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

3. Aki

Aki Not a Noob

4. Veige

Veige Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.
    ^,,.....,,^

5. embryo

embryo Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

6. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

7. The Tommohawk

The Tommohawk Not a Noob

Signed up, account associated. Now to play some god damn TF2

8. G.G.

G.G. Not a Noob

9. The Tommohawk

The Tommohawk Not a Noob

Wait, never mind. Not open to Australians. -.-

10. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

You can play but we just wouldnt be able to ship you anything, the cost would be huuuuggeeee. But play to win Steam stuff :)

11. VoltageSpike

VoltageSpike Achievement Hunter

12. Dookie

Dookie Well-Known Member

13. mattwwvf4

mattwwvf4 Noob

14. DrCrazy

DrCrazy Not a Noob

15. Morganczaia

Morganczaia Not a Noob

16. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

17. reedaustin

reedaustin Not a Noob

18. MysticXV

MysticXV Noob

19. icegarden

icegarden Not a Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this give away

20. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice