Raid The Vault Massive Holiday Giveaway!! - Registration Now Closed

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by Net, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

2. Wildkowill

Wildkowill Noob

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

3. gjknutsen

gjknutsen Well-Known Member

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

4. Fireh

Fireh BIRTHDAY BOY

5. Mike Rowe

Mike Rowe Noob

6. Hobbo

Hobbo Achievement Hunter

"I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway"

7. TheWildPyro

TheWildPyro Not a Noob

8. Hobbo

Hobbo Achievement Hunter

It says it cant verify my playtime, is there something i need to do?

9. Net

Net Achievement Hunter

You need your steam account associated with the site. You can do that in your profile settings. Sorry if you did that already I am posting from my phone and cannot see if you did. I am just assuming.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Hobbo

Hobbo Achievement Hunter

Thank you. I just assumed it had happened...damn assumptions.

11. spybait

spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago...

I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway.

12. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

13. Broseidon

Broseidon Noob

14. tyko3456

tyko3456 Noob

15. SixShot

SixShot Noob

"I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway"

16. Thebookster

Thebookster Not a Noob

17. Beatz

Beatz Noob

18. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

That tablet would be great to have.

19. I agree to the rules and conditions of this giveaway and understand them. I want to be a part of this giveaway

20. Didi

Didi Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice